Friday, December 17, 2010
ippudo singapore & scoopz@Friday, December 17, 2010

Omg ramen day! I have always wanted to try Ippudo, and I finally got the chance to eat there when mum and sis took leave! I'm not sure if it's the same one that DBSK likes so much though. They have the same name so it should be right?



Everything is black, red and white.
Eyebags are huge because I'm suffering from insomnia. Er, sleeping pills for Christmas anyone?
And where ever I go, Daechul follows. Ramen day sure must bring Tubs! I bring him to Marutama too!
We were there at 11+ and they don't have anymore seats so we had to sit at the counter! Space not utilized.


Mummy mixed it before I could take a picture. Hungry? VERY HUNGRY! Shiromaru!
This is Sis's! It's spicy.
I got the Akamaru Chashu, which equals to Tonkotsu + Miso + 5 piece of Chashu. If my mum wasn't there I would have taken my time to finish the soup to the last drop. I miss it already.
Ion is boring. Singapore is boring!
On the bus! Squeeze too hard also no juice ok!


Parkway's Scoopz ice cream. I kept trying to explain to my sis why I didn't want to buy a pint. Reason is, that when you get it from the shop itself, the ice cream is not too hard. If you were to buy a pint and put it in your freezer, I'm sure you can kill someone with it.

Labels:


about
who i think i am.

victoria.
singaporean.
jpop, jrock, kpop.

i love my green dinosaur and i don't care if you think I'm crazy.

TWITTER